Install WordPress In Localhost Wampserver

I am surein fact this tutorial has a myriad of people who provide on the internet, yeah but towrite in a series of wordpress without this chapter WordPress Install Tutorial is also going very lessOkay, regardless of lengthlet’s try it now.
Before we begin this WordPress Install Tutorial on localhostthere are two main things that is prepared :
  • Wamp Server (I use WAMP as a server because it looks more simple than the counterpartXAMPP).
  • WordPress installation.
  • Install WordPress In Localhost Wampserver
After downloading wamp serverwamp immediately install its courseWell after Wamp server isinstalledon the computerjust click the icon or shortcut on the desktop. What happenedno right?but look at the bottom right sidethere is a sign like this.

WordPress Install In Localhost Wampserver

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I have been writing and working in the Web design and development field since 2009. Web design is my hobby, my business, and my passion. And teaching Web design is something I love to do.
wrapper
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Post